March 17, 2011

would be the last ..

assalamualaikum . 

ATT : this entri for my soul sister SHARIFAH SHAHIRAH ABDUL HAMID, NORHANA MANGLAN and SUHARNI AMIR

seriously,
i MISS them so much .

kak ira. im happy too when you happy. even now we rarely contact but you still have a place in my heart. trust me .

kak hana. i know, you knew me enough well.   please stay with me.

kak sue. even im not around with you now, but please remain that im always with you.

if that day was the last our meeting .. if that day im forget to tell you that how much i love you .. forgive me ..
because i hope you all know that im always care about you ..
thanks for the advice .. thanks for your supportive .. thanks for your loving .. thanks for everything ..
YOU will never be replaced .. thanks soul sister .. 

END




4 comments: